Friday, October 7, 2011

Today, I:

Suddenly have this huge desire to be a lawyer. No, not because of the movie “Conviction”, but yes it does encourage me.

Am so proud of Buncle. I do believe he is a martyr.

“A martyr (Greek: μάρτυς, mártys, “witness”; stem μάρτυρ-, mártyr-) is somebody who suffers persecution and death for refusing to renounce, or accept, a belief or cause, usually religious.” (source : wikipedia)

With Buncle, he refuses to accept Injustice as the “that’s how it is in Indonesia”.

I think of myself as a Baby Teak Tree. The higher I grow, the stronger the wind; but the more rooted I become. And there is no way a wind could break me.

▼ So badly want to see “The Tree Of Life” again.

▼ Today, yesterday, tomorrow & for the rest of the my life, I do not own anything, not even one strand of my hair. I owe it all to The Great Designer. You do, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment